The Strength Wraps have been on the CrossFit scene since 2009 and athletes love them because of the convinience they provide. Well not only – also because they are stylish and admit it, we like stylish.
The Strength Wraps were developed specially for CrossFit athletes from a CrossFit athlete. This is what makes them so unique and perfect for our sport! The Strength Wraps provide join support while not disturbing your range of motion on the barbell – free exercises.
The classical Strength Wraps have three farbic thicknesses: light weight, medium weight und heavy weight. We at Suprfit have our customised strength wraps and
we have chosen the medium weight because it is the most commonly used and bought one. The medium weight strength wrap is made of 100% cotton and provides incredible joint
stability without decreasing your range of motion.
Our customised wraps are available in three designs. The classsical warrior design that has been so popular amongst our clients and the kettlebell love design.
Our warrior mask design has been very popular amongst our clients and athletes and that is why we decided to have it on our customised Strength Wraps.
How to use the Strength Wraps?
- Line-up Strength Wraps on your wrist with the stitching pointing towards your fingers.
- Allow for full range of motion and some wrist bend maybe
- Begin wrapping the Strength Wrap around your wrist.
- Each wrap should be snug but not too tight; tightness will adjust itself once wrapping is complete.
- Continue wrapping the wrap until you reach the string, then continue wrapping the string around your wrist until you reach the end of the string.
- Tuck the knot at the end of the string under the wrapped string to finish the wrist wrap.
- Twist wrap down on itself in the same direction you wrapped the wrist. The Strength Wrap should tighten around the wrist.
- Twist until desired support is achieved.
- Untwist in the opposite direction to loosen up your Strength Wrap – continue working out!